Please join in with making this a more interesting website about the Ardchattan Parish History.
Each page will be getting a comment box so you can add your stories, questions and information.
- Share family genealogy, stories / memories of the places of Ardchattan
- Share your expertise in the history, heritage, geography, ecology, genealogy, of the area
- Share your images from postcards, family, books etc
- Ask Questions about the places, people, and area to inspire others to answer
- Share archive material, resources, catalogue references
- Encourage others to join in
- It would be wonderful if there were several people who joined in to proof read and to work on page layout, creating all the internal links.. that would be extremely valuable.
The best way to share records and images etc to the archive, is to email them to ku.gro.nattahcdra|evihcra#ku.gro.nattahcdra|evihcra. It is entirely up to you where this information is shared - it can be restricted to the physical archive, shared online, or only with researchers. Any access restrictions to any material you share will be carefully respected.
Please make sure the source of the information / image is included if you know it, and that images are a decent resolution, if possible.
Wikidot works very well with flickr, so we are able to use this to create galleries of images in one place to share here.
Please be patient as there is very small team are busy adding - organising and composing information, as well as working on other activities for the local history group.
In time it would be great to have people who can add information directly to this wiki .. if you have the expertise to grasp a simple wiki structure and language, please get in touch.
If you would like to Join the Ardchattan Parish Archive to show your support and be informed of our activities, you are very welcome.
Membership is just £5 for life.
Contact ku.gro.nattahcdra|evihcra#ku.gro.nattahcdra|evihcra or drop into Kintaline Farm, Benderloch, PA37 1QS